In this era of advancement, many people want to import their emails to the cPanel server. cPanel provides the advanced tools to admin to design and manage their site professionally. The same thing can be done with the use of Webmail. cPanel servers provide three different webmail interfaces i.e, Horde, SquirrelMail, and RoundCube. Through these interfaces, they manage and view the email account of the users without the setup of their accounts. Today, in this guide we are going to discuss “Free Tricks to add/Import MBOX file to cPanel” with professional tools.
Many users go to their hosting provider to take advice. They generally give them manual options by Outlook and thunderbird for sync MBOX emails. I don’t know why they keep suggesting these methods to their precious customers. There is a much better option to import your MBOX email i.e, with the help of Professional tools. I highly recommend using professional tools in comparison with manual methods as the manual methods are more complicated. So, here I’ll give you methods that will add your emails easily from your email server to the cPanel server.
Benefits of using cPanel:
- Easy to Install: It is easy to install cPanel. The installation process can be of a few steps. And this utility is a complete package itself to manage your site.
- Informative Interface: One of the most informative panels found is cPanel. It offers a very simple GUI and user-friendly interface to its users. Easy to run commands and able to execute highly complex tasks in a minute.
- Highly Compatibility: cPanel is highly compatible in any browser of your choice. This is quite interesting and the biggest advantage. You can run cPanel on Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, or Internet Explorer, or any other know browser.
Take professional help to import MBOX file to cPanel. Professional tools allow you to import all your MBOX files into cPanel and provide many other multiple features. The user finds many benefits while using this utility. Some of them are:
- Successfully converts MBOX to IMAP, PST, and other formatting modes.
- Highly compatible known tool ever that converts your MSOutlook i.e, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 MBOX files very easily.
- Converts and transfers your all emails simultaneously.
- The utility is packed with Date Range features that helps you to search for files rapidly.
- You can run this utility on any version of Windows OS.
- It comes in a demo version to give you a quick inside view of this tool.
Given below are the manual methods for MBOX to cPanel migration.
How to Import MBOX file to CPanel using MBOX Exporter?
Steps to add MBOX file to cPanel:
Step 01: Install and open the SysInfo MBOX Converter, then click on the Add Files.
Step 02: Choose the files you want to convert from your system.
Step 03: Then utility can automatically scan all your docs, hit the OK button.
Step 04: When scanning completes, choose the files you want to transfer and click on Export.
Step 05: Click on the format “Save as IMAP” from the shown list.
Step 06: After the application completes the scanning process. Hit on Ok.
Step 07: If you want to migrate your files to your email account, Choose email client option and click on the Ok button.
Step 08: Now, your email credentials like Email id & Password on the box.
Step 09: Finally, Hit on OK button.
Step 9. is the final steps for migration. After you click on the OK button the software initiates the process and completes it automatically. Hence, successfully imported your MBOX files to cPanel.
In this helping blog, I’ll provide you with the best method to add MBOX file to cPanel with the help of manual methods. Although, Manual method is very complicated and time-taking to follow. So, we recommend you to take the help of professional MBOX Converter tools that will help you to execute this process in simple steps. Read every step carefully to don’t miss any step. And after this complete explanation if you find the problem in transferring the MBOX emails to cPanel then comment to us.